Welcome to Meaford Hall :: Sales Policies
- All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely no refunds or exchanges on purchased tickets.
- There are no refunds or exchanges due to bad weather, road conditions.
- Tickets will not be held or reserved, and seats are considered sold only once payment has been paid in full.
- Late Patrons will be admitted to the Theatre at the discretion of management in order to reduce disturbance to other patrons.
- No cameras or recording devices are allowed during performances.
- No food or beverage purchased outside Meaford Hall will be permitted in the Opera House with the exception of bottled water.Consumption of alcohol in the Opera House will be at the discretion of Management on an individual show basis.
- Children aged 2 and older must have a purchased ticket. Younger children maybe considered “babes in arms” and be allowed to share their parent’s seat if event is youth oriented. Due to Health & Safety concerns (hearing loss) children are not allowed at adult events.
- A student is considered to be a person attending school full time with valid identification. A maximum of 5% of the House, or 15 tickets are available to high school students with valid ID for $5.00 through eyeGo to the Arts program. Some restrictions may apply.
- A minimum of two wheelchair spaces will be held at all performances for patrons with mobility issues as well as adjacent seats for accompanying guests/support workers. If these seats are not sold they will be released to the general public 48 hours prior to the performances.
- Support workers who are required to accompany a patron with a disability will receive a free ticket to attend the performance as a caregiver.
- The balcony will be opened for ticket sales once 200 tickets on the main level have been sold. Balcony seats are general admission with no reserved seating for any event.
- Most Meaford Hall events have reserved seating, please check with Box Office for details.
- Some regular Meaford Hall promotions and discounts may not be offered at all events, particularly those presented by commercial clients. Please check with Box Office for details.
- Volume Discounts are available only when the purchases are made at the same time.
- No Smoking within 30 feet (9 metres) of any entrance to the buidling.
- Please be considerate of other patrons and restrict the use of perfume and cologne.
Please call for tickets 1.877.538.0463